Full Time Senior Travel Consultant
Are you an exceptional Travel consultant who prides themselves on attention to detail? Looking to join an innovative travel company that gives its clients unforgettable holidays to worldwide destinations? You will have outstanding GDS skills and strong airfare and destination knowledge.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced consultant to join our wonderful team.
In this role you will
- Ensure the client comes first and offer the best solution to meet their needs.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Be an innovative thinker, who thinks outside the square to ensure that travelers get the most out of their trip.
- Have a great work ethic.
- Be great within a team environment.
- Be expected to know how to use the Galileo and Crosscheck system to make reservations.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday.
Join our experienced team and fun working environment.
Apply now and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org